Please refer to our Uniform Policy to see what your child should be wearing for school.
The Academy uniform consists of the following items:
- Purple embroidered sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey trousers or skirt/pinafore
- White polo shirt
- Black shoes (No trainers are allowed)
- Gingham summer dress (To be worn during summer term only)
Pupils should come in their PE kit on PE days. They will remain in these for the day.
- A plain white ‘T’Shirt
- Black shorts
- Black pumps
Our uniform suppliers are:
Stevensons – 01727 815700 to order on line https://www.stevensons.co.uk
Natasha’s Schoolwear – 37 Westgate, Bradford BD1 2QT. Tel: 01274 724676.
Please note Natasha’s will be continuing to sell its existing stock until March 2021 but they only have a limited stock.
Clothing vouchers will be distributed to parents,who are eligible, at the end of the Summer term. These can be used to purchase uniform from Stevensons.
Year 6 pupils will be issued with a tie and blazer. Unfortunately, due to the delays in being able to measure the Year 5 pupils for their uniform, they will not receive their blazers until the end of the year.
For you to order uniform you will need to visit Stevensons website and set up an account. https://www.stevensons.co.uk
- How to register online (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLsuFoCPINU
- How to order (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6vixR6OBiI
- Website FAQs: www.stevensons.co.uk/store/faqs/
Book bags are available to purchase for £5 from the School Office.